Best way to use flat brushes & curves brushes at the same time to brush your hair for 360 waves:
- Which brush is best to get 360 waves?
- What is the best way to brush to get waves with both?
All of these questions and more answered, explained and demonstrated on how you can get the best waves possible!
What is the Difference Between Curve Brushes and Flat Brushes?
A curve brush is used to give volume to your hair by creating curls. It works well with curly hair because it creates a lot of movement. Curly hair has natural wave patterns that naturally curl up when wet.
This means that you will need to apply heat to make the curls stick. If you do not add heat, the curls will fall out.
The Benefits of Using a Curve Brush
There are several benefits to using a curve brush.
First, it gives you better control over how much volume you want to achieve.
Second, it helps keep your hair moisturized.
Third, it makes styling easier because you won’t have to worry about getting knots in your hair.
Fourth, it allows you to style your hair without having to spend too much time on it.
Finally, it adds shine to your hair.
The Benefits of Using a Flat Brush
A flat brush is great for creating volume with minimal effort. It also works well when you need to add some texture to your hair. You can use a flat brush to give your hair a little bit of body by brushing through your hair while still leaving it soft.
How to Get 360 Waves Using a Curve Brush
If you want to achieve 360 waves using a curve brush, follow these steps:
1) Start by combing out your hair into sections.
2) Divide each section into thirds.
3) Starting at the bottom of your head, brush up towards the top of your head.
4) Once you reach the top of your head, brush down towards the middle of your head.
5) Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until you reach the end of your hair.
6) Continue brushing your hair back and forth until you feel satisfied with the results.
7) Finish off by smoothing your hair with a wide tooth comb.
How to Get 360 Waves Using a Flat Brush
To get 360 waves using a flat brush, follow these steps.
1) Comb out your hair into sections and divide them into thirds.
2) Starting at the bottom, brush up towards the middle of your hair.
3) Once you reach the middle of your hair, brush down towards the top of your hair.
4) Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until you reach the end.
5) Continue brushing your hair forward and backward until you feel satisfied with your results.
6) Finally, finish off by smoothing your strands with a wide tooth comb to give your hair a smooth appearance.